I like Hugs.

8:00:00 PM






All photos from Morguefile.com

I Like hugs a lot.

Despite what I said on my post on stress, I really like hugs, well depending on many many factors.

I really like hugs, especially if it is from a person I like a lot or just a really good friend. But I hate hugging people when I really just don't want to, if I don't wanna hug, please don't force me because I will become extremely awkward and we'll just have a very weird stiff hug. After that, I will severely dislike you for at least half an hour, don't hug me when I don't want one.

It Is Okay To Hug Me...

...if you are a really really cute animal. (actually, can you consider that as a hug? Probably yes.)

...when I am in a good mood. (I am hardly in a good mood,)

...when I say "Can someone hug me? Please?" and I burst into tears.

I like hugging but it can be extremely uncomfortable, if I was in a really good mood, I could greet you with a hug.(Probably won't ever happen in my life.) But in the right conditions, hugs are very nice.

It is NOT Okay To Hug Me...

...when I'm angry

...when I am crying and want to be alone.

...when you are a Python

...when you are a bad person

...when I am alive

Sometimes, a very affectionate social butterfly type person would try to hug me when I don't want a hug, once they finish they'd ask why I was like a stone statue when we hugged.

I would need to explain that I don't really like hugs.

Then they'll say "That... does not make sense.", then "What horrible childhood event turned you into a cold, distant sociopath? You are a coldhearted freak aren't you? You might be a serial killer, you're a serial killer." (People are so harsh.)

So that's what they think of me, but really, I'm not the type of person that is extremely affectionate (unless you are a really really good friend).


Hugs are mentally and physically unpleasant.

  1. Hugging for the first time is extremely uncomfortable, there is no universal way to hug, and there are so many hugs that are honestly extremely awkward.

  2. I am an awkward so the hug would be very unpleasant for me, I don't know how to deal with it.

  3. Even if you figure out where to put your arms with minimal awkwardness, an accessory could ruin it all. e.g backpack.

  4. Sometimes our ears hook, a frenzy follows

  5. Sometimes some people hug differently because of cultural differences, so the way you hug (or the other person) could convey the wrong meaning.

  6. It is like a balancing act, put your hands too high it usually means you are either comforting the person or are in love, too low then... you know.

  7. When someone actually does hug you in a certain way, you just have thoughts going through your mind, trying to understand the meaning if the hug.





This portrays my inner feelings when I receive an unwanted hug.

Let Me Give Some Advice To You Huggers:
There are things that you shouldn't hug:

Angry Cats (But they are so cute)

Cacti (latin) /Cactuses (English)

Giant Anime Squid/Octopus monsters

Pikachus (don't wanna be shocked do you?)

Molesters

Anything Sharp



When you hug here are some guidelines:



  1. Always respect another person’s space. Don't hug em if they don't wanna.

  2. Ask permission, unless both parties are already comfortable with it.

  3. Hug according to the situation, there is a difference between a ‘nice to meet you’ hug and a ‘I need you now, please love me.’ hug.

  4. In general, try not to put your hand too high or too low, too low is becomes sexual, to high, it becomes too passionate.

  5. Also, good hygiene please, no one wants to hug someone smelly.

  6. Don't hug too tight and make their eyes pop out of their head.(especially with pugs, I get really scared with that.)


So if you follow these guidelines, you should probably not get killed by a psychotic person.

Also, about other social stuff us homosapiens do, why don't you go to my post on Kissing.

Also, sorry for not posting for like, a million years, but now I'm back. My posts won't be super regular but I will try hard to post more often.

Well, hope y'all have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Something Important(ish)

HAVE A NICE DAYYYY.